What could you win? Well something hand knit by me, of course!! A hat. A really cute little hat I might add. In neutral colors so as to match whatever!! The knitting is in progress (started about an hour ago) and I'm 1/3 of the way through it. So, it will be all knitted up and waiting on you to claim it!
How do you enter? In order to enter you need to visit my Etsy page at http://www.ForbiddenFleece.etsy.com and choose your very favorite colorway. Then, pop on back over here and leave me a comment on this blog, to this post, telling me what your favorite colorway is. And if you really want to be impressive, give me a suggestion of a colorway that you think I should dye up!
Oh, I should also mention, tonight I will be listing a bunch of new yarn, so you might want to check later on tonight before you decide on your favorite.
- On Friday, February 1st at 11:59 PM EST, comments will close and a winner will be selected using a random number generator. The winner will be posted on Sunday, February 3rd.
- Duplicate comments will be deleted. (Gotta be fair!)
- This giveaway is open to bloggers and non bloggers alike.
- The winner will be notified on Saturday, February 2nd via email.
- The winner will have five days to respond with a shipping address. If I don't hear from the winner, another winner will be chosen by random number.
- Feel free to comment whether you are a knitter or not, but if you happen to be a knitter and might want some free sock yarn, leave me that tidbit of info also because you never know, I might be giving away some stashed sock yarn also.