Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One down.....

Well here it is. The completed Diamondback. What do you think? It is freakishly huge on me, but its ok cause my sock pal has feet one inch longer than mine. Hopefully they will fit her. I wish I could have her try it on. I am concerned I won't have enough yarn. Oh that will upset me.



Think she will like them? That is the best pic I could get of the back. The toe seems really pointy to me. But, it may just be me.



I have decided to make monkeys for my mommy friend. Here were the yarn choices.


I polled some friends and they all agreed that the multicoloreds were the way to go. So now I will start my first pair for the Summer of Socks......Monkeys. My mommy friend deserves only the best, and Cookie A. is the best.


I miss my knitting mommy friend.



No comments: