Friday, September 28, 2007

A friend stopped by to visit today

Chris yelled from the other room earlier.....

"The mailman brought you a package today! What are you expecting?"

I ran to the door all excited. Could it be the Lorna's that I might have bought? Or maybe I didn't buy any. Could it be yarn club yarn? What could it be?

It was a package alright. In an Amazon box. I was perplexed!! I haven't purchased anything from Amazon!

So I ripped into the package (I'm heck on Christmas morning, too)

And here is what was inside.

Carefully packaged. NOT from Amazon. Sneaky little gift-sender she is!!!!

Is he not the cutest thing you have EVER seen?!?!?!?!

And LOOK! He has presents for me!!!!!!!!

Beautiful yarn.........I mean beautiful!
The most delicious smelling soap a girl could ever imagine.
And a sock monkey card with the sweetest little message ever.



Another picture just cause he is so darn cute. Look at that yarn.


Who could it be that loves me so???


Mrs. Monkey Friend, of course!!!!

I love Mrs. Monkey Friend. She is the best, anywhere!

This is the best Friday EVER!

1 comment:

Pam the Yarn Goddess said...

That monkey is just adorable. Does he have on little pants, too? How lucky! And the yarn is gorgeous. Who made it? Your Monkey pal seems like a good one. I'm so happy for you!