Friday, April 13, 2007

The one where I'm unsure

Well, here is my progress on the piggies.


I think its a pretty interesting color. Hope it shows up all this lace I'm fussing with. You won't believe what I did. I went to start another round, was paying no attention, grabbed a needle and......it was a working needle. Yanked the dang thing right out. On a lace pattern too. I picked them up, but we'll see how it does. I refuse to frog.



So here is two pattern repeats. Its a really pretty pattern. I just hope I'm doing it justice. This is why I'm concerned.







Left side.....






Right side.....Right side appears a bit wonky to me. The left side looks fine. What in the crap is that about? Oh well. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.





I like the back. At least I know I can knit in stockingette pretty effectively.


So....is it just me? Does it look ok? I know the pics are blurry. Maybe I'll be happier after more than two pattern repeats. I sure hope Cookie isn't reading my blog (As if, huh?). She would be embarassed for me.

1 comment:

lmilla said...

I think it looks fabulous! I't s hard to see the left side pattern b/c of the colors, but the right side looks pretty sweet. Give it more time for the whole pattern to emerge, and then see what you think!