Monday, April 07, 2008

100 Things

100 Things

Everyone seems to have this on their blog so I figured I’d put it up. Its kinda neat, makes you really think of random stuff you don’t usually think about yourself. Wonder if I can get to 100?

1. I’m a Christian.

2. I laid in bed last night thinking of what I’d put on this list. Now my mind is blank.

3. I love roller coasters.

4. I type 110 words per minute.

5. My favorite color is purple and always has been. I am also fond of green.

6. I have given birth to four children. Three girls and one boy.

7. I am the baby of the family. I have three brothers and a sister.

8. I am pretty spoiled. But I don’t think I’m a brat.

9. I still remember my first real boyfriend’s phone number. I’d never try to call him though.

10. This is obvious, but I love to knit.

11. I used to love to swim when I was little. I was even on the swim team. Now, you couldn’t pay me to get in a pool.

12. I am horrible with money. If I have it, typically I spend it.

13. I think my husband is the best looking guy I have ever dated, even if his Facebook picture is embarrassing.

14. I check Ravelry way too often.

15. I have a dog named Bella.

16. Yarn is Kellie like crack is to crack addicts.

17. I probably have more yarn that I could ever knit. That doesn’t stop me from buying more.

18. Unless its sock yarn, I won’t buy yarn unless I know exactly what I am going to use it for.

19. I hated high school. Now I’d do anything to go back and do it again.

20. My dad died when I was ten. And I miss him. A lot.

21. There are songs that make me cry every time I hear them. Even if I only hear a little bit.

22. I love to sing.

23. I used to be a worship leader.

24. My best friend for a few years was my ex-pastor and his wife. I really miss them.

25. I wish my old church hadn’t changed.

26. I don’t read the bible as much as I used to. And I intend to change that.

27. I try to be a good friend, but probably fail miserably. But my friends are so cool, they would never tell me if I did.

28. I worked as a teacher in the daycare at my old church. I wasn’t very good at it.

29. I’m still breastfeeding Wyatt, and have no intention of stopping any time soon.

30. I used to co-sleep and wish I still did.

31. I love to cook, but rarely do because I’ve gotten so lazy.

32. I’m Irish and I hope people can tell.

33. I want to be a Forensic Psychologist.

34. Patricia Cornwell is my favorite writer.

35. I want to learn sign language really badly.

36. I’m apparently OCD because I will want to arrange this list so that no subject occurs twice in a row. But I am too lazy to do it. So it will just bother me forever that I didn't.

37. I love to organize, but my house is a disaster organizationally.

38. I am a horrible housekeeper, but I have gotten better in the past few months.

39. I think that guys who stutter are hot. It that politically incorrect to admit?

40. I hate politics but I am obsessed with the elections this year.

41. “An Inconvenient Truth” scared the hell out of me.

42. I will buy something just because they donate to breast cancer research.

43. I worry about what the world will be like when my kids are older.

44. I think dogs are annoying most times.

45. We own chickens and I love them.

46. I have three tattoos. I’m thinking of covering one of them because I don’t like it so much. It was a whim.

47. It makes me sad that Chris can’t wear his wedding ring at work. And I know it shouldn’t bother me.

48. I have way more guilt about things that I should have about past things in my life.

49. I say I am sorry to everything and it drives my family nuts.

50. Chris thinks I am way more talented than I am, but I would never let him know he is wrong.

51. I love The Princess Bride.

52. I wish I knew how to be a better mom. I’d like to get it perfect, even though it is unreasonable to want to.

53. I want to learn how to ballroom dance.

54. I love Prince.

55. I have been on a cruise and would love to go on another one.

56. I got married in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.

57. I’m way too much of a pleaser.

58. I love the Food Network, even though I don’t make a whole bunch of things I see.

59. I make a mean meatloaf.

60. I’m not a fan of smoking.

61. I hate to do dishes.

62. I love to vacuum.

63. I am scared to death of the dentist. I have no reason, I just am.

64. Even though I get burnt out on it, I really do like my job.

65. I had a crush on my middle school science teacher. He still teaches there.

66. I lived in Pennsylvania from 10-16 years old. I want to go back.

67. I love the snow.

68. I am not a big fan of the beach.

69. I hate thunderstorms. They scare me really bad.

70. I love cows.

71. The only peas I will eat are Leseur peas.

72. I mix my peas in my mashed potatoes, and that is the only way I will eat them.

73. I have to have toast with my eggs or I won’t eat them.

74. I love chicken wings.

75. I’m lactose intolerant.

76. I think it is adorable that Wyatt’s hair has so much red in it.

77. I think it is crazy that I have been driving a mini van since I was 22 years old.

78. I love celebrity gossip.

79. I use to have hair down past my bottom and sometimes wish I still did.

80. I have had to dye my hair since I was in my early 20s.

81. I love Barry Manilow.

82. The thought of speaking in public makes me sick.

83. If I am at a get together with more than two people that I don’t know, I can’t stand it and have to leave.

84. I was afraid to tell my mom I was pregnant all four times.

85. I love Dr. Pepper.

86. There are very few pictures of me which I would consider "good."

87. I want a completely flat stomach, but I am in no way, shape, or form considering exercising to get it.

88. I am (or was) a pretty good roller skater. I still have my skates.

89. I used to be able to bowl. But last time I went, my ex-husband whipped me so bad I'm considering never bowling again.

90. Typically, I do not find British comedy at all humorous, in fact I find it completely annoying most times. And I realize I am in a minority with that fact.

91. I just spelled "humorous" wrong in that I spelled it as "humerus" which is a bone. Bet you can't tell I work in the medical field.

92. I can do many crafts, but don't find myself to be particularly good at any of them.

93. I have very low self esteem, and think I am probably bad at most things.

94. My hands are always cold.

95. I think Pulp Fiction was pointless and stupid.

96. Rarely do I put ice in my drinks at home. I tolerate it when I go out, but usually drink it fast because the ice melting into my drink really irritates me.

97. I only drank water when I was pregnant.

98. I think orange juice with pulp in it is disgusting.

99. I hate beer, but love wine.

100. I miss my friend Brian from high school. We were always together back then, but I'm afraid to get in touch with him because what if he doesn't like me now that we are older?

1 comment:

lmilla said...

So much fun! We are the same person in MANY ways... I'm a constant apologizer, too - it drives Josh CRAZY. and I spend $ as soon as I have it in my hand. Many others, too. Except I liked Pulp Fiction. ;) It's been a while since I've seen it, though... I'm planning one of these lists for my 100th post. How long did it take you to write all of these?

And we DO need to get together!!! When are you in Richmond next? I'm not planning a lot for us right now, so we are really open.