Monday, April 28, 2008

Summertime Tunic


Summertime Tunic, Interweave Knits (Its a PDF)

Size:
33.5
Needles: Size 6 for body, size 4 for ribbing
Yarn: Valley Yarns Southwick, 7 skeins (probably a little less)
Color: Margari
Cast on: 4/11/08; Cast off: 4/25/08 - For a total of two weeks start to finish!


I love this pattern! And I looooove this sweater! The stockinette can get tiresome if you get bored easily, but I just watched some good TV/movies and knit while distracted. It flew off the needles. I hate the 1 x 1 ribbing on small needles, but after I got past that I was good to go. There was no seaming (bonus!) and whipstitching the casing down was a breeze. Love it, adore it, will wear it always. I'm glad I did the 33.5 even though that is crazily below what I would typically wear, so take heed if you are considering this pattern, it does run quite big. Its still a little big on me, which I don't mind.

So what am I doing now that this little beauty is done? Rusted Root. Oh yeah baby, Zephyr Style ROCKS! Think I can do it in two weeks?

What? Stop laughing! ;)

No comments: