Sunday, April 06, 2008

Short row heel, check

I managed to make it through my blind knitting session without a single problem. (knock on wood)

And I think it is safe to say that I very well may like it a lot more than I like a heel flap. I enjoyed doing it, I figured out the wrap and turns pretty easily, and it looks wonderful!!

See?


I'm still trying out this new camera. It is definitely not as good as my other one. Or actually, I definitely haven't sat down and tried to figure it out so my pics will be the best they can be LOL Laziness.






Here is the entire sock, as it stands just finishing up the heel.

I love this yarn! I wasn't exactly jumping up and down about a yarn that stripes, but it has grown on me and I am 100% in love.

More knitting for me!! Maybe I can finish this pair up shortly, in between working on my Monkeys that I am plugging along on as well. So many WIPs, so little time.

Update on Caitlin progress next time! WOOHOOO!

No comments: