Friday, May 18, 2007

The one where I get tagged

I got tagged!! I was a tagging virgin until now. My awesome mommy/knitting friend tagged me. She apologized. It was really cute, but I am not at all wigged out. I think meme's are fun!!!! So here we go.

Here are the rules:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.

7 Random Facts about me

1) I have been crocheting since I was little. Like weeeee little. My mom taught me. I don't like it as much as knitting, but I can do it.

2) My husband and I met at a truck pull. Seriously, there is such a thing as a truck pull and there was a time that we frequented them. Yep, redneck central up in my house.

3) I have a huge phobia of meeting people for the first time. I am always afraid that I won't know what to talk about or will look stupid to them. Thusly, I don't do well in large crowds. Especially if it is a large crowd of people that I don't know well. By large, I mean more than three people all together. I totally wig out.

4) You can't make me eat a carrot, I just won't do it. Just thinking of eating a carrot or squash....it makes me queasy. YUCK!

5) I passed the real estate licensing exam when I was 18 years old.

6) I type 110 words per minute.

7) The only way I eat peas is a) Leseur peas and b) they have to be mixed in my mashed potatoes. Otherwise, won't touch a pea.

Now....do I know seven people to tag? Probably not. I guess it wouldn't be good for me to tag people like Cookie, Stephanie, Kathy, Wendy, or Vickie.....oh well. I'll see who I can come up with and I'll edit later.

I, however, will NOT be posting on knitting progress. Cause I have none. No booga progress, no sock progress, nothing. I've been working and napping as much as I can because Mr. Wyatt is on a strict no sleeping policy these days. I was up with him from 10 last night until 2:30 or 3. Then he was up at 7. I'm sooooooooooooooooo sleepy!

And to my super cool sockapalooza pal....read my comments a few posts back. I answered you, I just didn't see your post until today :(

No comments: