So I was reading my super way cool knitting mommy friend's blog and saw her yet again doing 10 on Tuesday. This week is of particular interest, so I figure, what the heck. So here we go:
Ten songs that make you sad:
1. That's My Job - Conway Twitty. My dad died when I was ten. This song reminds me of him. I bawl like a baby EVERY time.
2. Hurt - Christina Aguilera. This song says exactly what I would want to say to my dad if ever given the chance.
3. You'll Never Walk Alone - The Righteous Brothers. Jordin sang it on American Idol this year and I just cried and cried. It was amazing.
4. In My Daughter's Eyes - Martina McBride. This song is so amazing, and with three little girls of my own, it truly hits home. My oldest loves that I cry when I hear that song.
5. Go Rest High on the Mountain - Vince Gill. I sang this song at a very close friend's funeral.
6. Love Can Build A Bridge - The Judds. I've often thought of sending this song to my brother one day.
7. God Blessed The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts. This song is definitely for me and my hubby.
8. Baby Girl - Sugarland. One line in there does it every time....."This time I'm gonna make our dreams come true. Well I love you more than anything in the world. Love, Your Baby Girl." I know I feel that way about my mom and I just hope my little girls will always feel that way.
9. You'll Always Be My Baby - Sara Evans. I really believe if you are a daddy's girl, a believer, and/or you have a son, there is NO way this song can leave you unaffected. It's amazing.
10. What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts. See #1.